Friday, April 17, 2015

Get what you want when you want it


Map

Casual Hookup is home to over 11 million members from around the world, so there are always plenty of people online who live close to you. And it's easy to find members looking for local sex with our Search and Browse features.

You'll be able to find members near you who are fit your personalized criteria with just a few simple clicks, or you can choose to find your perfect match with more in-depth search options. You can even save your search so you can come back to it over and over again to hook-up with even more members. Get what you want when you want it - that's how Casual Hookups brings you local sex hook-ups time and time again.

The CH Difference 

Real Time Video Chat
 

Real Time Video Chat

Get to know members in real time with Video Chat. No webcam required! There's a room for everyone - sex, games, music and many more. Clothing is optional!

News Magazine

Online Advice and News Magazine

Pick up some helpful tips and get the latest news, available on our magazine Intimatters. Leave your comments for other members and find out what their
opinions are.
 

Get Free Access




*Satisfied members who have hooked up using this site.

Chuck
Chuck, Vancouver
"My marriage was pretty much sexless when I decided to stop by. Within days of signing up, I connected with a few women through email and actually started talking with a woman who was in the same situation as myself. We've come to an arrangement that benefits the both of us without our spouses being any the wiser. This is exactly what I was looking for!"
Guy
Guy, Seattle
"I was just out of a serious relationship and wanted to expand my boundaries. CasualHookups got a high rating from an online dating review site so I decided to try it out. And I am so glad I did! I've was looking for sex, and boy did I ever find it!!! I've had a few NSA encounters and I'm looking for a few more before I settle down again. Who knows, maybe I'll meet her here! ;)"


Dawn Ann
Dawn Ann, Chicago
"With two kids' who has the time for a relationship? Since I don't have any spare time to spend on romance, I want to get right to the good stuff. I mean' a girl's got needs, right?!? And at CH I can definitely get some of those taken care of. No fuss, no muss. You guys are the greatest!"

2 comments:

  1. Guaranteed connections for your intimate desires! All plans are guaranteed connections with local singles. The choice is yours!!
    Casual Hookups®

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me. For more information click below keyword link
    gái gọi sài gòn

    ReplyDelete